Just What The Doctor Answered

Just What The Doctor Answered

Schedule an Appointment

Home / Ask Dr. Ray / Question Detail

What if the problem does not originate from C1 or C2? Can you provide treatment? I don't see neck pain listed in common conditions? Can you help neck pain?


We have been known to help with neck pain. When you go to an upper cervical doctor the doctor would evaluate the whole body, not just C1/C2 to see if she or he could help you.


UCHC Quick Nav

  Request Appointment
  Find a Doctor
  Ask the Doc
  Get Directions
  Video Testimonials
  New Patient Form
Ask the Doc


Dr. Ray, I am a former hockey player, and have sustained multiple hits on my head

Bodi Damascus, VA

Dr.'s Response:

You certainly sound like a good Upper Cervical case....Read More

Submit Your Question